[rdo-list] [Docs] "Quickstart" in our documentation

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Fri Jun 9 17:11:14 UTC 2017

> * Packstack: For an all-in-one proof of concept cloud
> * TripleO Quickstart: (How do we want to advertise this?)
> * TripleO.org: For actual real-world production deployments

> Yes? Comments?

Yes! I liked the wording in
https://github.com/redhat-openstack/website/issues/924#issuecomment-306765031
let's start with that:

Spin up an all-in-one concept cloud with Packstack (links to packstack page)
Deploy a production cloud with the TripleO (links to tripleo.org)
Develop and Test OpenStack with the TripleO Quickstart tool (links to
tripleoQS page)

I would just drop tool names, since in the future we might come up
with different tooling for each use-case:

Spin up an all-in-one concept cloud (links to packstack page)
Deploy a production cloud (links to tripleo.org)
Develop and test OpenStack (links to tripleoQS page)

Cheers,
Alan