[rdo-list] IRC "Office Hours"

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Jun 1 20:57:22 UTC 2017

On 05/31/2017 11:56 AM, David Moreau Simard wrote:
> One thing I would recommend is to make people that can answer
> questions more obvious.
>
> I've been making myself channel operator sort of on purpose due to
> that and I've had users reach out to me directly for help because of
> that.
> Perhaps voice the maintainers/helpers in the channel so people know who to ask ?
>
> Some upstream channels use that to identify cores on the projects.

Related: At one point we had a SME (Subject Matter Expert) list,
identifying who to ask if you had, say, Networking questions. This has
long since lapsed and been removed.

If you are willing to be directly pinged for a particular topic, please
add your IRC nick (ie, via pull request) to this page:
https://www.rdoproject.org/community/irc/#who

Thanks.