[rdo-list] CentOS Dojos at ORNL, CERN, in the coming months

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Jun 1 15:03:38 UTC 2017

Over on the CentOS-Promo mailing list, I've posted two announcements of
upcoming events that will also be of interest to people on this list.

We've (tentatively) arranged a CentOS Dojo/Meetup at ORNL - Oak Ridge
National Labs - in Oak Ridge Tennessee, for September 5th. They are a
big OpenStack shop, using both RDO and Red Hat OpenStack Platform, and I
expect that we'll get a speaker from ORNL at the event. If you're in the
area, and might be able to make it, please get in touch, as we're
looking for a couple of other speakers and/or demos.

Next, we've also booked space at CERN, on October 20th, for a CentOS
Dojo, with the assistance of Thomas Oulevey. As you all know, CERN is
also a big OpenStack/RDO shop, and knows more than anybody about running
RDO at scale. If you are in the area, and expect that you might be able
to make it to this event, please watch the centos-promo mailing list for
more details as they become available.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org