[rdo-list] Where is the subunit packaging data?

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Thu Jul 13 06:09:32 UTC 2017

Hello all,
    Firstly I'm new to both RDO and CentOS and I'm quite willing to
admit that I'm confused from having read CentOS, and RDO packaging docs
but I'll get there ;p

I'd like to update the subunit package from 1.0.0 to 1.2.0 to match
the version being used to the OpenStack gate and to work around a
failure when building testtools.

Looking at rdopkg I see:
[tony at thor ~]$ rdopkg info subunit
1 packages found:

name: subunit
project: subunit
conf: unmanaged-dependency
patches: None
distgit: https://github.com/rdo-common/subunit.git
buildsys-tags:
  cloud7-openstack-common-release: subunit-1.0.0-1.el7
  cloud7-openstack-common-testing: subunit-1.0.0-1.el7
master-distgit: https://github.com/rdo-common/subunit.git
review-origin: null
review-patches: null
tags:
  dependency: null
maintainers:
- apevec at redhat.com
- hguemar at fedoraproject.org

but that URL either doen't exist or requires a permission I don't have.

I've done a scratch build at: https://cbs.centos.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=190131

So how do I get this package updated?

Yours Tony.