[rdo-list] [CI] proposal to change a job name

Matt Young myoung at redhat.com
Fri Jan 13 04:25:39 UTC 2017

We talk about this job as well as [1] and the various
internal downstream CI modeled after RDO's pipelines
nearly constantly.  It would disambiguate and be a
welcome change.

I think that for someone new to the community it's more
crisply clear.

Matt

[1]
https://ci.centos.org/view/rdo/view/promotion-pipeline/job/rdo-delorean-promote-master-current-tripleo