[rdo-list] Documentation help wanted

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Jan 12 20:16:28 UTC 2017

A few weeks ago, Javier Pena did a great analysis of some of the things
that are missing from our documentation. In particular, a detailed
writeup what exactly it is that we do in the RDO project, how everything
fits together, and how other people can jump in and help make it happen.

That outline is here:
https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/RDO-Documentation

To facilitate turning this into actual documentation, I've created a
framework of stub (empty) documents, which need filling in:

https://www.rdoproject.org/what/

This is not yet linked from anywhere on the site, because they're empty.

What we need is for you to help fill them in. We don't even necessarily
need full text at this point, just an expansion of the bullet points,
indicating what needs to be written, and who needs to write it.

If you are involved in any aspect of the RDO workflow, I encourage you
to identify one of these documents which is your particular area, and
help us flesh out these documents.

If you have already written a blog post, or other document, about one of
these topics, please point me there, and I'll work on converting that
information over into the docs format.

Thanks!

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com