[rdo-dev] [outage] New package builds are tempoarily paused on trunk.rdoproject.org

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Mon Dec 11 21:11:16 UTC 2017

Hi,

There is an ongoing maintenance on the primary cloud provider for RDO's
infrastructure and while the mirrors on trunk.rdoproject.org are *not*
affected by this maintenance, the node responsible for new packages is.

The intermittent network instability can lead package builds or the mirror
synchronization to fail which can lead to other problems such as
erroneously missing packages [1].
For the time being, we've resolved the problems caused by this instability
and have paused new builds so that we do not generate any further
inconsistency.

If jobs have failed due to HTTP 403 (Forbidden) or HTTP 404 (Not found)
errors on packages provided by the RDO trunk repositories, please try again.

We will stay up to date on maintenance and re-enable package builds once we
are confident in the status of the network.

Thanks.

[1]: https://bugs.launchpad.net/tripleo/+bug/1737611

David Moreau Simard
Senior Software Engineer | OpenStack RDO

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]