[rdo-list] RDO Cloud blog posts

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Aug 23 16:05:58 UTC 2017

A while back, there was a discussion about doing several blog posts
around the New And Amazing RDO Cloud. Some of the suggestions for what
could be written are here:
https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/rdo-cloud-blog-series

That has mostly not happened.

If you're interested in blogging about one of the suggested topics (or
anything else around RDO Cloud, really) I'd encourage you to pick one
and go with it.

On the other hand, if you'd like to cover one of these topics but really
don't have the time, I would be glad to do any one of these interview
format. We can schedule a 30-minute meeting, and I'll transcribe and
write up what we talk about, so that you don't have to.

If you're interested, please get in touch, and we'll set something up at
your earliest convenience.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison