[rdo-list] package gluster-swift with openstack repo.

Venkata R Edara redara at redhat.com
Thu Aug 17 08:51:11 UTC 2017

Hello All,

we have integrated Gluster with openstack-swift , the product is called
gluster-swift <https://github.com/gluster/gluster-swift>.

gluster-swift allows users to have SWIFT/S3 APIs with Gluster filesystem
as back-end. we did re-base of gluster-swift with openstack-swift Newton
release.

As gluster-swift is dependent on openstack-swift we would like to have
it packaged in openstack-swift newton repository.

Is it possible to package gluster-swift project in openstack
repository?. we would like to know the process of packaging with
openstack repo.

-Thanks

Venkata R Edara.