[rdo-list] Ocata update releases ?

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Wed Apr 12 22:54:25 UTC 2017

> Is there a schedule for Ocata update (/bug-fix/point) releases
> somewhere? The RDO FAQ states that they happen around every 8 weeks,
> and follow the upstream release schedule, but I'm failing to find that

that answer needs to be updated, upstream is not doing coordinated
point-releases anymore,
all stable releases are async per-project without schedule.

> too (https://releases.openstack.org/ says that there are
> point-releases, but doesn't tell me when).
>
> Specifically, I need fixes that are in nova 15.0.1 (there's a 15.0.2
> now), and cinder 10.0.1. When might I expect to see RPMs built from
> those versions in the "openstack-ocata" yum repo?

They will show up in the regular repo once they pass CI checks.
You can grab them from CBS Koji in the meantime:
nova 15.0.2 http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=16744 (15.0.3
is coming)
cinder 10.0.1 http://cbs.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=16918

Cheers,