[rdo-list] Ocata update releases ?

iain MacDonnell rdo-list at dseven.org
Wed Apr 12 18:49:11 UTC 2017

I feel like I'm missing something, and this is going to be a stupid
question, but I've exhausted my Google-fu, so here goes...

Is there a schedule for Ocata update (/bug-fix/point) releases
somewhere? The RDO FAQ states that they happen around every 8 weeks,
and follow the upstream release schedule, but I'm failing to find that
too (https://releases.openstack.org/ says that there are
point-releases, but doesn't tell me when).

Specifically, I need fixes that are in nova 15.0.1 (there's a 15.0.2
now), and cinder 10.0.1. When might I expect to see RPMs built from
those versions in the "openstack-ocata" yum repo?

TIA...

    ~iain