[rdo-list] RDO-CI Scrum Weekly Scrum Recap

Ronelle Landy rlandy at redhat.com
Mon Apr 10 19:13:15 UTC 2017

Greetings All,

The link to the RDO-CI team scrum[1] etherpad from this week's meeting is below.

Highlights:

 - Running quickstart with older releases
    - sometimes it's necessary to test patches (or puddles) for the older releases
    - Liberty and Kilo were deprecated in oooq but you are able to deploy them with some (manual) intervention in the deployment process
    - same for downstream: we need to test rhos7 and 8, by default oooq fails in these situations
    - myoung is working on internal stable branches of quickstart and extras to support these situations

 - Cards under discussion:
    - [2]
    - [3] - decision - to move repo-setup to quickstart.
      Ben to put in a review for comments
      Make sure we have full ci runs on this change.

[1] - https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/rdo-infra-scrum
[2] - https://trello.com/c/wmn9ZhEQ/124-q-to-u-support-package-pinning-to-specific-hashes-in-build-test-packages-through-a-new-variable
[3] - https://trello.com/c/5MY7UQcY/125-q-to-u-use-the-repo-setup-role-instead-of-hardcoded-repos-during-the-master-tripleo-ci-image-conversion

/R