[rdo-list] RDO-CI Scrum Weekly Scrum Recap

Ronelle Landy rlandy at redhat.com
Thu Apr 6 19:01:10 UTC 2017

Greetings All,

Link to the RDO-CI team scrum[1] from this week's meeting is below.

Highlights:

- Images
  We need to reboot http://images.rdoproject.org/ or it will be destroyed by os1 bots:
  - do pause/resume instead on the instance
  - more images discussion:
    - No ocata images on CDN - see [2]
    - Review added to use rdoproject images [3]
    - Addition changes are needed to refer to the rdoc-trunk path in all jobs [4]

 - upcoming PTO and oooq-phase-2
   Most team members have PTO scheduled during the next 2-3 weeks
   Patch reviews have also been delayed.
   Thursdays squad meeting will make decision on date to transition OVB jobs as there are still reviews outstanding

 - rdocloud update
   Tenant quotas updated to spin 35 jobs
   Note that we are not yet testing ceph in rdocloud jobs.
   Card added to Trello to add ceph validations [5]

 - Job watching - process improvement
   Adding this as a recurring item to team meetings
   Members of the team should be responsible for watching jobs. We need to spread load across the team
   Will also help expose members to other parts of the chain

 - Note that Trello cards have moved to [6]

[1] - https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/rdo-infra-scrum
[2] - http://buildlogs.cdn.centos.org/centos/7/cloud/x86_64/tripleo_images/
[3] - https://review.openstack.org/#/c/451955/
[4] - https://trello.com/c/xGkYOuca/462-update-rdophase2-master-pipeline-naming-to-match-upstream