[rdo-list] Langage env bug in ovs neutron agent for openvswitch

Madko madko77 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 09:01:53 UTC 2016

Hi,

with newton, manually installed, when I start the neutron agent for
openvswitch (on network node and/or compute nodes), the service fails, only
saying "uncaught exception".
We spent weeks to diagnos this problem. yes weeks...

If I override LANG to C in systemd unit files it works !!!

Seems a subcommand in some python librairies is waiting for "Exit code" in
stdout, but on my system we have "Code de sortie" instead (french here). Is
that a known bug ?

Best regards,
Edouard