[rdo-list] State of OVN in RDO?

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Tue Oct 25 15:54:55 UTC 2016

The Neutron driver is "networking-ovn".  That is packaged in RDO.

We feel that it's ready for early production usage as of OVS 2.6 and
OpenStack Newton.  I would say that anyone using it is still an early
adopter though, since this is effectively our "1.0".

There is early TripleO support merged, but after testing in the last week,
it seems we may have some issues to fix.

--
Russell Bryant