[rdo-list] DRAFT Newton RDO release message

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 17:51:20 UTC 2016

Here's the list of packages [1] out of our testing (release candidate
at this time) repository.

I count 1157 :)

To reproduce:
yum install https://rdoproject.org/repos/openstack-newton/rdo-release-newton.rpm
yum --disablerepo="*" --enablerepo="openstack-newton-testing" list available

[1]: https://paste.fedoraproject.org/443456/

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]