[rdo-list] DRAFT Newton RDO release message

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 17:44:15 UTC 2016

Hi,

I see ~2300 reviewers but almost ~2700 committers for Newton in Stackalytics.
We could be generous and mention the close to 2700 contributors.

Linking to the rdoinfo yaml file is pretty bad UX IMO. We should have
something better somewhere.
Even a list of packages straight out of yum would be better but it'd
be great to highlight the big tent projects.

We mention rdo-list, #centos but no #centos-devel or #rdo.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]