[rdo-list] RDO at FOSDEM?

Alan Pevec apevec at redhat.com
Tue Nov 22 22:47:40 UTC 2016

> So, this is a straw poll. Would people rather do something with CentOS
> at an inconvenient place, or by ourselves at a place we can walk to?

I don't think it was such inconvenient place, at least not when coming
directly from the airport, it is on the way to the city.
I'd keep RDO meetup collocated with CentOS Dojo, but I'd prefer if we
could have it combined like in Barcelona with Ceph (just more serious
setup w/ less drinks, so people would actually listen and participate
in the sessions :) and not having RDO isolated in it's own room. For
that to work, we need to find right topics which would be interesting
for the wider CentOS Dojo audience, so let's start with that: what
topics are folks proposing?
I've added this to the agenda tomorrow.

Cheers,
Alan