[rdo-list] RDO at FOSDEM?

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Nov 22 15:45:52 UTC 2016

FOSDEM always sneaks up on us ... it's time to figure out if we're doing
something there, and, if so, what. The date would be Friday, February 3rd.

The opportunity exists to do something again with CentOS out at the IBM
facility, like last year.  There was a lot of feedback last time that it
was inconvenient and hard to get to. However, it is free, so there's that.

I'm also investigating a few venues closer to Grand Place, where many of
us tend to stay during FOSDEM. This makes it a lot easier to get to for
all of us, but there's a cost involved. And there's also a chance that
if we do that, we'd be doing it on our own, without CentOS.

So, this is a straw poll. Would people rather do something with CentOS
at an inconvenient place, or by ourselves at a place we can walk to?

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org
@RDOCommunity