[rdo-list] CloudKitty failure to build in Liberty

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Mon Nov 21 14:13:52 UTC 2016

Hi,

With the EOL of Liberty, we'd like to do one last release of liberty
before archiving it.

However, CloudKitty has been failing to build for a good while now [1].
The listed maintainer [2] should be receiving an e-mail whenever there
is a failure to build, it is important to react on those as fast as
possible.

Could you please address the issue ASAP ?
We're available in #rdo on freenode if you need assistance.

Thanks,

[1]: https://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7-liberty/report.html
[2]: https://github.com/redhat-openstack/rdoinfo/blob/54bd0d750311a57a7d693bfdae96df66161029e3/rdo.yml#L1040-L1059

David Moreau Simard