[rdo-list] [TripleO] Newton large baremetal deployment issues

Charles Short cems at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Nov 10 08:20:27 UTC 2016

Hi,

Deploy command here

http://pastebin.com/xNZXTWPE

no output from rpm command.

Yes re OSP9 images I was just interested how they behaved early on in
the deployment before any puppet errors (cloud init etc).
Not a good test, just morbid fascination out of desperation.

No Windows involved, and I have not altered the main puppet template
directory at all.

I am going to try and update the Undercloud to the latest stable, use
the provided images and see how that goes.

If all else fails I will install OSP9 and consider myself exhausted from
all the swimming upstream ;)

Charles