[rdo-list] OpenStack DACH Day in Berlin this week on Saturday needs your support

Arash Kaffamanesh ak at cloudssky.com
Wed Nov 2 21:33:38 UTC 2016

Hi Rich,
hello together,

We're hosting our OS after summit day as our 2nd OpenStack DACH Day 2016
this week on Saturday Nov. 5th in Berlin.
Red Hat, HPE, DELL-EMC are our sponsors and we have currently 150
registrations as per today.
We'd highly appreciate your support by tweeting or do some PR for our event
to reach the 200 participants mark or more in the next two days (250 is our
limit):

https://www.openstack-dach.org/

The ticket is really affordable only for 25 Euros ;-)

https://www.openstack-dach.org/dach-day-2016/tickets/

Many Thanks!
-Arash

P.S: We're going to provide our RDO session with Packstack for young staff
members with the title:
OpenStack fundamentals and easy deployment for young staff members (the
text is provided currently only in German):
https://www.openstack-dach.org/dach-day-2016/programm/openstack-fundamentals-und-die-einfache-installation-fuer-nachwuchskraefte/