[rdo-list] OpenStack Summit blog posts

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 2 20:42:54 UTC 2016

I'm hoping to include some OpenStack Summit reports in the RDO
newsletter, which I hope to send out either late this week or early next
week. However, so far I've only found my own blog post, and Julien Danjou's.

If you attended OpenStack Summit, and, in particular, if you attended
any of the RDO events, or talks, at the Summit, please consider writing
a brief blog post about the week - the highlights, important decisions,
fun events, and so on. (And then let me know where it is!)

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org