[rdo-list] RDO Can't ping Gateway, etc.

John Alway jalway at gmail.com
Fri May 27 04:45:30 UTC 2016

Hello,

   I have RDO ALL-In-One installed.    I set up a private network and a
public (external) network.     I set up a virtual router to connect the
private network to the external network.    I have RDO installed on Centos
7 as a guest.  Windows 10 is my host OS.

When I move into the virtual router's namespace, I can ping the guest os's
IP address (192.168.1.12) and I can ping the host os's address
(192.168.1.11), but when I try to ping the gateway (192.168.1.1) it tells
me it is unreachable.  It also fails when I try to ping google.com

  I can ping the gateway and google.com from the root namespace of the
guest os, centos 7.

 I'd appreciate any help on this problem!

  Thanks,
  ...John