[rdo-list] TripleO images deleted from CentOS artifacts server

John Trowbridge trown at redhat.com
Thu May 19 13:14:42 UTC 2016

I have received a few emails and a few patches wrt $subject, so I will
respond on this list instead of individually.

Last night, sometime around midnight UTC, the entire rdo/images
directory was deleted from the CentOS artifacts server. I have asked
folks on #centos-devel if this was intentional, and it was not. However,
we don't have a root cause for how it happened yet.

Luckily, we had the images mirrored to the CDN for liberty and mitaka,
and I had a local image for master. I have manually re-uploaded all
images to the artifacts server.

I will update this thread, when/if there is more details as to the root
cause.

-trown