[rdo-list] RDO Hangouts: Volunteer speakers needed

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed May 18 19:39:01 UTC 2016

Over the last few months, we have hosted a number of hangouts, which
have then been published either as videos at
https://www.rdoproject.org/community/hangouts/ or as audio interviews
with transcripts, such as the ones at
https://dmsimard.com/2016/05/15/what-did-everyone-do-for-the-mitaka-release-of-openstack/

If you have something that you worked on in Mitaka that you'd like to
talk about, or something that's coming in Newton, I would love to take
some of the work off of your hands by hosting the hangout, and then
editing, transcribing, and publishing the results.

Please get in touch with me so that we can set something up. I'd like to
resume our cadence of *at least* once a month, but more often than that
is fine.

The total time investment on your site is something like 20-30 minutes.

Thanks!

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison