[rdo-list] Archived EOL distribution not available?

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Sun May 15 22:49:40 UTC 2016

RDO follows upstream release cycles [1]. As such, RDO should not be
expected to mirror or support releases that have reached end of life and
are no longer maintained upstream.

Icehouse has been dropped upstream on 2015-07-02. We're talking about a
version that was released in 2014. There are vendors that may support
releases for an extended period of time, for example the Icehouse release
by Red Hat (OSP 5) is supported until 2017 [2].

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]