[rdo-list] Archived EOL distribution not available?

Baek Hyun-wook baekhw at cs.utah.edu
Sun May 15 17:28:29 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have been using OpenSatck Icehouse on CentOS 6 for research purpose,
but recently found the rdo-release-* files in EOL archive are all removed
from the repository in fedorapeople
(i.e., repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/EOL/openstack-
/epel-6/).

Actually, I am in critical trouble for this
because deployment of that version on CentOS 6 is essential
for evaluation of my system..

I am not sure those files are deleted by accident
or intentionally to prevent people to use deprecated versions.
But, if latter is the case, I think it is not fit to the purpose of an
archive as well..

It looks there are also some other people who are confused for this:
https://ask.fedoraproject.org/en/question/87680/did-the-package-rdo-release-icehouse-4noarchrpm-get-renamed/

Please consider to bring back those rdo-release-* files in the archive..
Or is there any other mirror repo where I can get old versions of OpenStack
on CentOS?

Regards,
Hyun-wook Baek