[Rdo-list] A status of the beta platform rpmfactory.beta.rdoproject.org

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 14:58:22 UTC 2016

I wanted to poke around several things on the rpmfactory.beta website
but it uses HSTS (strict https-only config) and the https version of
the site throws errors.

Chrome won't even let me browse the domain [1]. Can we fix that ?
(Same error for review.rdoproject.org btw)

[1]: http://i.imgur.com/EIVbmPw.png

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]