[rdo-list] Baremetal Tripleo stable version?

Graeme Gillies ggillies at redhat.com
Tue Jun 7 00:02:44 UTC 2016

On 07/06/16 00:37, Rich Bowen wrote:

>> There's placeholder page exactly for that:
>> https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/workarounds/
>> (shortcut https://www.rdoproject.org/workarounds )
>>

> This page tends to get flushed each test day, and so we haven't done a
> great job of keeping it up to date *between* test days. Right now,
> there's nothing there. It would indeed be really helpful to have this
> page updated on a regular basis, with no-longer-relevant workarounds
> removed and new ones added.

While this page is good, I think it makes sense to drop the references
to testday, because I know when I see something that mentions test day I
automatically assume it's out of date and only affects the pre-release
versions that were tested on test day. If we want to use this page could
we move it to https://www.rdoproject.org/workarounds as the canonical
source?