[rdo-list] Baremetal Tripleo stable version?

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 14:37:13 UTC 2016

On 06/06/2016 10:25 AM, Alan Pevec wrote:
>>> 4) We should curate and keep an up to date page on rdoproject.org that
>>> does highlight the outstanding issues related to TripleO on the RDO
>>> Stable (CBS) releases. These should have links to relevant bugzillas,
>>> clean instructions on how to work around the issue, or cleanly apply a
>>> patch to avoid the issue, and as new releases make it out, we should
>>> update the page to drop off workarounds that are no longer needed.
> There's placeholder page exactly for that:
> https://www.rdoproject.org/testday/workarounds/
> (shortcut https://www.rdoproject.org/workarounds )

This page tends to get flushed each test day, and so we haven't done a
great job of keeping it up to date *between* test days. Right now,
there's nothing there. It would indeed be really helpful to have this
page updated on a regular basis, with no-longer-relevant workarounds
removed and new ones added.

--Rich