[rdo-list] Documenting RDO Stable and workarounds

Christopher Brown cbrown2 at ocf.co.uk
Mon Jun 6 21:08:58 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm happy to get involved in this - my intention is to move the
documented workarounds we have internally onto the RDO docs website.

I started doing this earlier in the year:

https://www.rdoproject.org/tripleo/troubleshooting/

However I need to clarify where TripleO QuickStart fits into the
picture. I haven't used this but it doesn't appear to be a tool that
produces a production-capable deployment - by this I mean a minimum of
three controllers in HA configuration on separate hardware.

So it appears we have four offerings:

1. Trystack - Research
2. Packstack - PoC
3. TripleO quickstart - Dev
4. TripleO baremetal - Prod

Have I pigeon-holed these correctly?

--
Regards,

Christopher Brown
OpenStack Engineer
OCF plc

Tel: +44 (0)114 257 2200
Web: www.ocf.co.uk
Blog: blog.ocf.co.uk
Twitter: @ocfplc

OCF plc is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number
4132533, VAT number GB 780 6803 14. Registered office address: OCF plc,
5 Rotunda Business Centre, Thorncliffe Park, Chapeltown, Sheffield S35
2PG.