[rdo-list] Upcoming RDO/OpenStack Meetups

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 19:54:09 UTC 2016

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Monday June 06 in Paris, FR: Discutons OpenStack et containers -
http://www.meetup.com/Meetup-SUSE-Linux-Paris/events/231095109/

* Tuesday June 07 in Sydney, AU: June Sydney Meetup - SDN 101 and
Gnocchi -
http://www.meetup.com/Australian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/229602105/

* Tuesday June 07 in San Jose, CA, US: Come and talk about Openstack
Project Romana  and Datera Storage -
http://www.meetup.com/Silicon-Valley-OpenStack-Ops-Meetup/events/231210364/

* Tuesday June 07 in Fort Collins, CO, US: Heat usage -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Colorado/events/231434361/

* Wednesday June 08 in Prague, CZ: OpenStack Day Prague -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Czech-User-Group-Meetup/events/228029462/

* Wednesday June 08 in Houston, TX, US: OpenStack & Cisco UCS -
http://www.meetup.com/Houston-Cisco-UCS-Meetup/events/230853127/

* Thursday June 09 in San Antonio, TX, US: Passing the Certified
OpenStack Administrator Test Part 1: OpenStack Overview -
http://www.meetup.com/SA-Open-Stackers/events/231626701/

* Thursday June 09 in San Francisco, CA, US: SF Bay OpenStack Meetup:
Data-Driven, Cost-Based OpenStack Capacity Management -
http://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/231297777/

* Thursday June 09 in San Diego, CA, US: OpenStack LAMP & Load Balancing
as a Service -
http://www.meetup.com/San-Diego-Cloud-Computing-Meetup/events/231422642/

* Thursday June 09 in Montevideo, UY: El 13 no es mala suerte -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Uruguay/events/231426806/

* Friday June 10 in Dublin, IE: OpenStack Ireland Day - June 10th 2016 -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-Ireland/events/229221735/

* Friday June 10 in Houston, TX, US: Arista, Neutron, and Docker Oh My!
Did I mention Docker!? -
http://www.meetup.com/openstackhoustonmeetup/events/231594293/