[rdo-list] Baremetal Tripleo stable version?

Christopher Brown cbrown2 at ocf.co.uk
Fri Jun 3 05:34:25 UTC 2016

I'm glad you said it.

I'm having exactly the same problem. I've had to customize an image due to missing python-hardware-detect and introspection is very hit and miss.

Currently testing delorean packages but may have to consider reverting to Liberty.

Documentation is not clear and still references Liberty. I think some mitaka stabilisation work would be gratefully received.

Regards,

Christopher Brown