[rdo-list] Baremetal Tripleo stable version?

Pedro Sousa pgsousa at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 03:05:02 UTC 2016

Hi all,

been doing some tests on baremetal hosts, but I'm kind of stuck here, it's
getting to start to be frustrating.

I've followed the documentation from
http://docs.openstack.org/developer/tripleo-docs/

First I've tried the stable version from liberty and got stuck in a
python-config-oslo outdated package bug.

Then I've tried mitaka and I got stuck in this error:

"Could not retrieve fact='rabbitmq_nodename', resolution='<anonymous>':
undefined method `[]' for nil:NilClass Could not retrieve
fact='rabbitmq_nodename', resolution='<anonymous>': undefined method `[]'
for nil:NilClass"

My question is if there's a stable version that can be installed on
overcloud baremetal hosts that we can rely on?

Thanks