[Rdo-list] My router GWY is down and can not allocate floating IP

Ashraf Hassan asma2103 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 16 15:38:54 UTC 2016

Hi All,

      I found the problem, it was mistake, I forgot totally the DHCP agent requires an IP, now I am using a bigger pool, I can assign a floating IP, the router public interface is up.

      Unfortunately I cannot reach the instance, and of course I cannot login from the console to see what is in the instance because I do not have the default cloud-user password.

      Can someone guide me how to solve it?

      For neutron and nova checks: http://pastebin.com/sxndErDC

      For troubleshooting to reach the instance: http://pastebin.com/KTtQ2DFw

      IFCFG for external interface on Controller (network node): http://pastebin.com/10MRZiM9

      IFCFG for external bridge on Controller (network node): http://pastebin.com/RsXb7wXH

      IFCFG for internal interface on Controller (network node): http://pastebin.com/jRKRSnc7

      IFCFG for internal bridge on Controller (network node): http://pastebin.com/sdNnsi85

      Output of ovs-vsctl show: http://pastebin.com/agy1FxDx

      Can someone guide me how to solve the problem?