[rdo-list] What's in RDO/Packstack/TripleO matrix

Udi Kalifon ukalifon at redhat.com
Thu Dec 8 08:15:17 UTC 2016

Packstack and TripleO are both openstack installers, but RDO is not an
installer so you can't compare it with them. Besides, packstack should be
officially dead. If you still want to compare the capabilities of the
installers you should probably not compare packages, but features such as
HA, SSL, IPv6, upgrade support, scaling, customization and more and more
and more... The list will be endless.

Regards,
Udi Kalifon; Senior QE; RHOS-UI Automation