[rdo-list] What's in RDO/Packstack/TripleO matrix

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Dec 7 19:20:52 UTC 2016

As discussed in last week's RDO meeting, I've started a matrix of what's
in RDO, Packstack, and TripleO, since this is a common area of
confusion, as illustrated by some of the survey results.

The first draft of this is at https://www.rdoproject.org/rdo/matrix/ and
I'm reasonably sure that it's incomplete and possibly inaccurate. It's
based on https://github.com/redhat-openstack/rdoinfo/blob/master/rdo.yml
as a starting point.

I was hoping that some people might have a look at it, correct what I
have, and fill in the Packstack and TripleO portions.

At the moment, it's just binary - is this package in this collection.
But there's plenty of room there for more information, such as what
version(s) it is available in, and URLs for more information.

Thanks.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
RDO Community Liaison
http://rdoproject.org