[rdo-list] Is Keystone/Identity-v3 supported by RDO Packstack? Multi-node swift --answer-file?

Taisto Qvist taisto.qvist at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 15:51:55 UTC 2016

Thanks for the tips everyone.

I found
https://www.linux.com/blog/attempt-set-rdo-mitaka-any-given-time-delorean-trunks,
and but that also failed with idv3, but on heat issues instead.

I am unfortunately completely lost/confused/overwhelmed with all the
different git/repository information found in different places, and
building my own RPMs feels way to complicated as someone linked to.

So I'll just clearly demonstrate my NooB-ness, by asking:

If I follow the instructions on "
https://www.rdoproject.org/install/quickstart/", how do I modify them to
update my packstack-* to use the newer modules mentioned below?

Regards
Taisto