[rdo-list] RDO CI hardware requirements for CentOS altarch

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Thu Aug 11 02:50:21 UTC 2016

Alex,

Can you expand on what you mean by that ?
The concurrency (or lack thereof) of the jobs are more about the
design of the job itself -- or the environment it is run from as well
as the environment it is run on.

The jobs part of the promotion pipeline [1] run a couple times per day.

[1]: https://ci.centos.org/view/rdo/view/promotion-pipeline/

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]