[rdo-list] RDO CI hardware requirements for CentOS altarch

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Wed Aug 10 14:24:24 UTC 2016

Hi Alex,

I don't know the specifics of resource usage for alternative
architectures but I can tell about x86_64.

Packstack and Puppet-OpenStack jobs are designed to run within 8GB of
RAM - either on a single virtual machine or on a single bare metal
server.
I would say 4 cores is the minimum (or otherwise job length is
severely affected), 8 is best.
Disk space is not generally a concern, easily fitting within 50GB of space.

I don't have the numbers for TripleO so I'll let someone else chime in on that.

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]