[Rdo-list] #rdo on freenode, logging and upstream OpenStack bots

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Fri Apr 22 16:38:20 UTC 2016

All the bots (so many bots) are now on #rdo.

We now have helpful things like:
- openstack bot "expanding" links (ex: Giving a summary of a bugzilla
or launchpad bug when linked)
- Eavesdrop logging [1]
- openstackstatus bot providing openstack-infra updates (ex: outages,
maintenances, etc.)
- openstackgerrit bot posting review updates for Packstack from
review.openstack.org
- rdogerrit bot posting review updates for dist-git packaging
projects, rdoinfo, rdopkg, DLRN and config from review.rdoproject.org
- rdobot bot posting monitoring updates (only DLRN packages failing to
build right now)

We'll give it some time and collect feedback as to whether or not
these feel too "spammy" later and consider if the notifications should
be deferred to another channel.

[1]: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/irclogs/%23rdo/

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]