[Rdo-list] #rdo on freenode, logging and upstream OpenStack bots

David Moreau Simard dms at redhat.com
Wed Apr 20 20:43:19 UTC 2016

Updates based on today's meeting on #rdo:

- We granted openstack-infra access to the #rdo channel (thanks rbowen)
- Reviews have been sent to openstack-infra to retire packstack-dev
and move notifications to #rdo [1]
- The 'rdogerrit' bot will notify #rdo about new reviews on
review.rdoproject.org for DLRN, rdoinfo, rdopkg and config
repositories
- Failure to build from source errors will now be sent from 'rdobot'
in #rdo, the rdo-alert bot has been decommissioned (thanks derekh)

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:packstack-rdo

David Moreau Simard

dmsimard = [irc, github, twitter]