[Rdo-list] OpenStack/RDO Meetups in the coming week

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Apr 4 18:13:49 UTC 2016

The following are the meetups I'm aware of in the coming week where
OpenStack and/or RDO enthusiasts are likely to be present. If you know
of others, please let me know, and/or add them to
http://rdoproject.org/events

If there's a meetup in your area, please consider attending. If you
attend, please consider taking a few photos, and possibly even writing
up a brief summary of what was covered.

--Rich

* Tuesday April 05 in Sydney, AU: April Sydney Meetup -
http://www.meetup.com/Australian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/229602001/

* Tuesday April 05 in Broomfield, CO, US: Introduction to Ceph -
http://www.meetup.com/Colorado-Ceph-Meetup/events/229771800/

* Wednesday April 06 in Raleigh, NC, US: Webinar-MySQL and Ceph:
Database-as-a-Service sneak preview -
http://www.meetup.com/Raleigh-Red-Hat-User-Group/events/229986889/

* Wednesday April 06 in Stockholm, SE: OpenStack meetup -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-User-Group-Sweden/events/229636527/

* Wednesday April 06 in Richardson, TX, US: OpenStack Cloud Federation -
Charles Derrick - http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-DFW/events/229817681/

* Wednesday April 06 in San Diego, CA, US: Austin Summit Pre-Talks &
Alleviating Networking Challenges -
http://www.meetup.com/OpenStack-SD/events/229349687/

* Thursday April 07 in Amersfoort, NL: OpenStack Application Catalog
2016 - http://www.meetup.com/Openstack-Netherlands/events/226986955/

* Thursday April 07 in Fort Lauderdale, FL, US: Monthly SFOUG Meeting -
http://www.meetup.com/South-Florida-OpenStack-Users-Group/events/229671283/

* Thursday April 07 in Sydney, AU: Melbourne Meetup - NFV / SDN -
http://www.meetup.com/Australian-OpenStack-User-Group/events/230007553/

* Thursday April 07 in Raleigh, NC, US: Raleigh Building Agile Clouds
with Openstack - Hands-on Lab Night -
http://www.meetup.com/Raleigh-Triange-Building-Agile-Clouds-with-OpenStack/events/229334888/

* Thursday April 07 in San Francisco, CA, US: SFBay OpenStack Meetup
Topic: Intro to Trove & Horizon Plugins -
http://www.meetup.com/openstack/events/224950342/

* Thursday April 07 in Morgantown, WV, US: OpenStack / RDO Q&A with
Perry Myers -
http://www.meetup.com/Morgantown-Linux-User-Group/events/227482742/

* Sunday April 10 in Beijing, CN: 奔跑吧,OpenStack! ——UnitedStack与您⾯
对⾯·北京站·DevOps专场 -
http://www.meetup.com/China-OpenStack-User-Group/events/229928968/

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison