[Rdo-list] [rdo-manager] is there a stable version?

Christopher Brown cbrown2 at ocf.co.uk
Fri Sep 18 16:42:01 UTC 2015

Something is going very wrong somewhere.

I have tried several different ways _just_ to install the undercloud.

Using:

http://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7/current/delorean.repo

I get the following error:

+ semodule -i /opt/stack/selinux-policy/ipxe.pp
dib-run-parts Fri 18 Sep 17:01:04 BST 2015 00-apply-selinux-policy
completed
dib-run-parts Fri 18 Sep 17:01:04 BST 2015
Running /usr/libexec/os-refresh-config/configure.d/20-compile-and-install-selinux-policies
+ set -o pipefail
++ mktemp -d
+ TMPDIR=/tmp/tmp.ZWLD1K9BTD
+ '[' -x /usr/sbin/semanage ']'
+ cd /tmp/tmp.ZWLD1K9BTD
++ ls '/opt/stack/selinux-policy/*.te'
ls: cannot access /opt/stack/selinux-policy/*.te: No such file or
directory
+ semodule -i '/tmp/tmp.ZWLD1K9BTD/*.pp'
semodule:  Failed on /tmp/tmp.ZWLD1K9BTD/*.pp!
[2015-09-18 17:01:04,559] (os-refresh-config) [ERROR] during configure
phase. [Command '['dib-run-parts',
'/usr/libexec/os-refresh-config/configure.d']' returned non-zero exit
status 1]

With

http://trunk.rdoproject.org/centos7/38/1c/381cac9139096bfef49952f3fd67e19451160b61_4bc2d731/delorean.repo

I get the same error.

This is regardless of:

export DIB_INSTALLTYPE_puppet_modules=source

On Fri, 2015-09-18 at 13:34 +0100, Haïkel wrote:
> > Hi, at a first glance, the missing packages are:
> >
> > python-contextlib2
> > python-flask-babel
> >

> These should be provided by repositories in delorean-deps.repo (and
> are enabled by default)
> As shown here, they're both available.
> https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack/cbs/cloud7-openstack-common-testing/x86_64/os/Packages/
>
> It could be a yum cache refreshment issue.
>
> > Also, at the overcloud image creation i've found a missing repo file:
> > delorean-rdo-management.repo
> >
> > Regards,
> > Eduardo Gonzalez
> >

> ack

Regards,

Christopher Brown
Openstack Engineer
OCF plc

Tel: +44 (0)114 257 2200
Web: www.ocf.co.uk
Blog: blog.ocf.co.uk
Twitter: @ocfplc

Please note, any emails relating to an OCF Support request must always
be sent to support at ocf.co.uk for a ticket number to be generated or
existing support ticket to be updated. Should this not be done then OCF
cannot be held responsible for requests not dealt with in a timely
manner.

OCF plc is a company registered in England and Wales. Registered number
4132533, VAT number GB 780 6803 14. Registered office address: OCF plc,
5 Rotunda Business Centre, Thorncliffe Park, Chapeltown, Sheffield S35
2PG.

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately and remove it from your
system.

---