[Rdo-list] Fwd: Student project

Rich Bowen rbowen at redhat.com
Mon Sep 14 17:24:09 UTC 2015

The following message is from the University outreach program at Red
Hat. I wonder if anybody has any ideas for something that we could
recommend to a university student to work on for a semester. I expect
that we would need to do some hand-holding to help them along (depending
on the idea).

Please let me know if you have any ideas I could pass along.

--Rich