[Rdo-list] [rdo-manager] Moving some rdo-manager components to git.openstack.org

Dan Sneddon dsneddon at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 18:43:57 UTC 2015

OK, I caught up on email and saw that the repo was updated with a new
.gitreview file. The updated repo seems to work, but I had to run the
following to enable this to work:

git remote add gerrit ssh://dsneddon@review.openstack.org:29418/openstack/tripleo-docs

(of course, edit the above command to contain your Launchpad username
if you are running a similar command)

-Dan Sneddon