[Rdo-list] RDO Manager GUI install with Ceph

Marius Cornea marius at remote-lab.net
Tue Sep 8 21:29:15 UTC 2015

Hi Ignacio,

Yes, I believe ceph currently only works with using direct heat
templates. You can check the instruction on how to get it deployed via
cli here [1] Make sure you select the Ceph role on the environment
specific content (left side column).

To delete existing deployments run 'heat stack-delete overcloud' on
the undercloud node with the credentials in the stackrc file loaded.

In order to get a HA deployment you just need to deploy 3 controllers
by passing '--control-scale 3' to the 'openstack overcloud deploy'
command.

[1] https://repos.fedorapeople.org/repos/openstack-m/docs/master/basic_deployment/basic_deployment_cli.html