[Rdo-list] RDO Manager GUI install with Ceph

Ignacio Bravo ibravo at ltgfederal.com
Tue Sep 8 21:07:48 UTC 2015

All,

I was trying to deploy an overcloud using the RDO Manager GUI (Tuskar UI) and the deployment was unsuccessful. It seems that there is a particular bug currently with deploying a Ceph based storage with the GUI, so I wanted to ask the list if

1. Indeed this was the case.
2. How to delete my configuration and redeploy using the CLI
3. Finally, if there is any scripted or explained way to perform an HA installation. I read the reference to github, but this seems to be more about the components but there was not a step by step instruction/ explanation.

Thanks!
IB

__
Ignacio Bravo