[Rdo-list] Trying to install the RDO

Hassan, Ashraf ashraf.hassan at t-mobile.nl
Tue Nov 17 18:43:59 UTC 2015

Thank that worked :-)
To deploy the overcloud it says by default if you run:
openstack overcloud deploy --templates

You will get one controller node and one compute node, but I have defined 5 nodes, I can see them in ironice node-list, is there a guide how to modify the templates to create 2 controllers, and 3 computing nodes, and state which one is a controller and which is a compute? Also can I create the rest of the subnets later after deploying the overcloud? Right now I have only the subnet which will deploy using the PXE boot.

Thanks,
Ashraf

N.B.: op (de inhoud van) deze e-mail is een DISCLAIMER met belangrijke VOORBEHOUDEN van toepassing: zie http://www.t-mobile.nl/disclaimer <http://www.t-mobile.nl/disclaimer>

This e-mail and its contents are subject to a DISCLAIMER with important RESERVATIONS: see http://www.t-mobile.nl/disclaimer <http://www.t-mobile.nl/disclaimer>